Sunday, April 13, 2014

Honey Bear Bath

 Happy Sunday friend!
  Unfortunately the little guy and I stayed home from church this morning because we both didn't feel so well. I know we will be fine though. The weather has been so totally lovely. I want to spend every minute outside, preparing the garden for planting and enjoying the sun.
Ministry garden update, Benjamin and I planted  flowers and Basil for our ministry garden this morning and we started our tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, last week. We are typing up some letters to our local Home Depot and Nursery to see if they would be willing to donate some Rain Barrels, some tomato cages and soil. I know and expect the Lord will provide!
  Today I wanted to share with you a simple Recipe for a wonderful baby wash that I absolutely love. Its called Honey Bear Bath, and it only has three ingredient's. It smells and feels wonderful.

  This wash is very foamy, it also soothing for dry sensitive skin.  
  
You will need:

1 Cup of water


1/2 cup honey ( honey is very good for skin, it has antioxidant properties, helping to protect and maintain healthy skin and hair. I use raw local honey.

1/2 cup liquid soap, I use Peppermint Castile soap,  you can use any scent you would like, like lavender! 

Add all ingredients together and shake in your jar or whisk together with a Wisk. I used a mason jar and tripled the ingredients to make more.  This recipe came from the 2009 Summer. Herb Quarterly magazine. Subscribe to The Herb Quarterly Here   I love this magazine for all the great information and recipes. A true treasure.

 Here are some photos:

   


   
Mommy's helper
 
 
                                                     It looks so lovely. And very safe for your little ones.

 Let me know if you try this bath wash. I will also be posting on the next post how we made our own healing salve and how we infuse our herbs. Have a beautiful Sunday friend.
                                                        Blessings.
                                                               Elena
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment